You're taking the first step toward relief!
To schedule an appointment call 865-584-0962
Our helpful staff will be able to determine which of our 20 locations will be most convenient for you.
What to do for your visit:
Click here to download the new patient package. Print and fill out forms completely.
- Plan on being in our office for 2 hours for your thorough exam and possible skin testing.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, scented lotions, body oils and powders when coming in for ANY scheduled appointment.
- Carefully read the enclosed medication restriction list so that we can achieve the most accurate skin testing possible.
- If you have any questions, please call our Scheduling Department at (865) 584-0962 or toll free (800) 600-7551.
- Expect a confirmation call regarding your appointment from our automated telephone reminder system a few days prior to your scheduled visit. YOU WILL NEED TO CONFIRM/CANCEL your appointment by responding via your telephone key pad.
What to bring to your visit:
- COMPLETED forms
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or federal ID).
- If patient is a minor child, accompanying adult will need valid photo ID.
- All insurance cards and a referral, if required by your insurance carrier. We will gladly file your insurance for you, however all co-pays and deductible as required by your insurance company are due at the time of service. For your convenience, we now accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AmEx.
- Another adult if you have more than one child scheduled on the same day or if you and your child are scheduled on the same day. Patients 17 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- All relevant medical records or you may have them faxed to our Medical Records Dept at (865)-584-3364.
- A list of all medications with doses you are presently taking.
You could not have made a better choice for your care than The Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center, Allergy Associates, P.A. We look forward to getting to know you and to helping you with your health care needs. For a map and directions to the office where your appointment is scheduled please visit our Locations page.
For more information on what to expect during your first visit to The Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center visit our Treatment page.